Sunday, July 08, 2007

Photos from a best-dressed champion

It's been a long time since this blog got any attention. I thought I ought to kick it off with some pics that were not available in Mason's photo album. Leave it to Vargas Industries' PR and Marketing division to pick up the slack when the losers throw it down.

I don't want any of us to get fired, or investigated by homeland security, the FDA, ATF or CDC, so these are mostly inanimate objects.

That's how rad farmageddon is. The dick.

You're the man now, dogs.

Anyone ever find the baby, or did we totally abandon an endangered species at the farm?
If we're lucky, in 15 years we might have a situation like the movie Nell on our hands.
Ga-angel lak tay inna wiin!

like you didn't already know my tights were champion.

Bushwick Bill of The Geto Boys once said something about being a short nigga with long balls.
I don't know what that has to do with this photo, but it's the first thing I thought of.
Rapping midgets rule.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home